[Homeroast] The single serve market

sci scizen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 12:19:27 CDT 2010

Sandy,
You mentioned the little NO2 powered manual espresso machine. Tell me about
it. I have seen them on the web and I'm intrigued, but I have never known
anybody who had even tried one. Does it put out a decent shot? Is it
cantankerous with grind and tamp, etc? I already have a drawer full of NO2
for my cream whippers, so that isn't a problem. If you had it to do over
again would you buy one of them? Also, since NO2 dissolves in oils (thus
making the whip cream) does this affect the espresso shot, making it creamy?

thanks
Ivan