[Homeroast] SCAA > Chocolate anyone?

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 00:41:51 CDT 2010

miKe,
Down here now. I just left the first ever SCAA Event latte art throwdown
with Bob Marley's son as a guest judge. When I wandered back here to the
hotel they all (about 75-100) were still going at it. The prize was up to
1400.00 and going up. I got a pic of Ronin Marley handing me one of the
lattes. Having too much fun here. Talk about a caffeinated crowd. We we all
drinking them as fast as they got judged. I stopped at two. The crosswalk
signs start to look funny after too many.  We the spectators were drinking
the big lattes while the judges were enjoying some cold red and or white
drinks and gettin' happier by the minute. I just got an email from Alchemist
John. I will call him tomorrow and meet up.
I will keep you and my BE page updated from this hotel computer. So glad
they have one. My motherboard went tits on me.
I got to watch some of the first competitors for the USBC this afternoon.
Very fun. Looks like it is being pod casted and broadcast all over the
world. Very well put together.
More news from the show as it happens.
Cheers,
Joe