[Homeroast] [homeroast]Tom, any comments on the symposium "The single serve market" session?

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 21:24:28 CDT 2010

Instant any form or brand of coffee forget it. However, tried a Nespresso
shot while at Kitchen Kaboodle about six months ago and it actually wasn't
foul and was marginally drinkable straight up. For the average Joe Mug who
doesn't have the desire to go through the time, expense and effort of
becoming a real home barista they are a decent way to go. Haven't tried the
K-Cups.

What really gets my craw is Charbucks now doing pour-over bar coffee as if
it's something they invented while in reality they're copying high end
coffeehouses they've been loosing market share to. And using crap mediocre
coffee at best touting it as Artisinal.

LIFE'S TOO SHORT TOO DRINK BAD COFFEE! The Sirens Call to great coffee has
nothing to do with the Mermaid.

Slave to the Bean Kona Kurmudgeon miKe mcKoffee
www.NorwestCoffee.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/