[Homeroast] [homeroast]Tom, any comments on the symposium "The single serve market" session?

Sheila Quinn quinngraphics at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 20:43:37 CDT 2010

Not so! I have a Senseo with a pod adapter, and it makes a potent brew
in a decent-size cup.

The machines themselves aren't consistent in their brewing temps, so
that could be why so many people have had bad experiences with it. I
bought another Senseo as a back-up machine at a thrift store, but I
wasn't happy with that one; its brewing temperature isn't hot enough.

My main one does a great job, though.

Sheila