[Homeroast] [homeroast]Tom, any comments on the symposium "The single serve market" session?

Sandy Andina sandraandina at mac.com
Thu Apr 15 20:36:04 CDT 2010

Well, I must confess we (and even I) drink K-cups at our house. But the great thing is the adaptor that lets me enjoy my homeroast as a single serving at optimal temp, minimal cleanup, and not as much fuss as other method.

The Via stuff is pretty awful, though. And the Senseo adaptors result in the same weak, small, tepid cup that the pods produce--only they taste better than the pods.

Ain't nothing like the real thing, though, for 'spro or a full pot.