[Homeroast] I live to order some Carlos Imbachi: Really off topic

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Thu Apr 15 11:51:06 CDT 2010

When I learned to drive I was being taught to haul moonshine.  I was
just 13 years old but one lesson I have always followed is to check
any traffic going beside me at least twice every second to make sure
it is not moving over to my lane.  Yesterday I was passing an eighteen
wheeler with an empty flat bed and it started coming over into my lane
when I was about halfway between the two sets of double duals.  I
slammed my brakes and pulled over to the left as far as I could and
managed to get a good four feet behind it before we began to share the
same lane space.  Since I drive a little Toyota, I probably would not
have lived to place the order for the Carlos Imbachi if I had not been
following my moonshine hauling lessons.