[Homeroast] Using CO2 to preserve freshness?

John Borella jborella at ct.metrocast.net
Thu Apr 15 11:31:19 CDT 2010

 The timer triggers a heat cycle that heats wires in the cooling unit
removing frost. If the entire freezer heated to above 32* every 6 hours or
even once your food would be ruined in no time. I have two Frost Free
freezers running, both with thermometers inside so I can monitor the temp.
Temp is set to -5*F & whenever I open the door the temp is always between
0*F & -5*F.

John B.