[Homeroast] Using CO2 to preserve freshness?

David Martin davidhmartin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 18:50:37 CDT 2010

I think this topic has come up before. If I recall correctly, a common
point of view is that if you're consuming the beans within a couple of
weeks anyway, it probably doesn't make a difference.
It would be interesting to experiment with it though. You could seal a
jar w/ co2, and one without, leave for 2 weeks, then
brew/drink/compare. Then if no difference, repeat the experiment with
a 3 week period, etc.

-Dave