[Homeroast] Ethiopia Gr3 Dry Process Yirga Cheffe

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 17:02:58 CDT 2010

I roasted the last of my Ethiopia Gr3 Dry Process Yirga Cheffe today.
I really like this coffee. I am near the bottom of my stash and will
order in the next couple weeks.

If any of the coffee currently offered is similar to Ethiopia Gr3 Dry
Process Yirga Cheffe, I'd like to stock up on it. There are currently
4 varieties available from this region, three of which are dry
processed. I read the descriptions, and they all sound like Ethiopia
Gr3 Dry Process Yirga Cheffe. Here is the link:

http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.ethiopia.php

I was wondering whether anyone who really liked Ethiopia Gr3 Dry
Process Yirga Cheffe has tried the four Ethiopians currently offered
and would be willing to offer an opinion on how similar any of them
actually are to Ethiopia Gr3 Dry Process Yirga Cheffe.

Thanks!

Brian