[Homeroast] aluminum for roasting

The Boss bossman001 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:29:24 CDT 2010

Consider how much we use, handle, inhale & ingest aluminum in our life &
daily use.  Heavy metals stay in the system, arent readily removed in our
waste, therefore the effects of toxic metals arent something that you notice
right away.

*"Symptoms of aluminum toxicity include memory loss, learning difficulty,
loss of coordination, disorientation, mental confusion, colic, heartburn,
flatulence, and headaches."
*

Personally, if theres something else I can use, I avoid aluminum.  Ive known
far too many people with Alzheimers to brush it off.

Duke