[Homeroast] aluminum for roasting

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 15:05:22 CDT 2010

Ryan,
This thread in getting deep into some science I also have little or next to
no experience with.
Now to include the coffee and coffee making back into this thread, when I
made coffee with the stove top Al. Italian espresso makers years ago, I
always wondered if coffee or the acid nature of it durning the brewing
process could in some or anyway leach some of the Aluminum from the pot? Now
I use and promote stainless versions I don't think about this anymore.
At least I wasn't till this thread started.
;) Joe
On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 12:23 PM, Ryan M. Ward <silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com