[Homeroast] aluminum for roasting

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 13:18:40 CDT 2010

 I remember the, what I think was inconclusive studies on this. Technically
speaking I believe Al is considered a heavy metal even though it sounds like
an oxymoron. If the metal can enter my system through what ever method. I
will steer around using it. Remember the stove top little espresso makers?
They used to be made only of Al. Now many from Italy are Stainless.
Although the Al ones are still sold. I used to look down inside at the
decaying Al that looked like an oxidizing mineral decaying soup. Never will
I go back to and consume any amount of that questionable stuff. Give me good
Ole cast iron or stainless.
Nice for building some things not food related.
Don't mind my rambling memories. Give me a good cup of Joe and who knows
what I will ramble on about.????????????? ;)