[Homeroast] aluminum for roasting

cherry carter theravensroost at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 11:24:38 CDT 2010

But the ill effects may not be noticed for decades. Please read, "Slow Death
by Rubber Duck." This is a study by Canadian researchers who looked into the
potential problems of many everyday things that have become a part of our
lives.
I am still looking for an all stainless steel electric teakettle. So far
they are nonexistent because the manufacturers seem to include a bit of
plastic here or there. Plastic and heat do not react well with our bodies.
Cherry Carter