[Homeroast] aluminum for roasting

cherry carter theravensroost at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:42:36 CDT 2010

I don't think the debate about  aluminum is over yet. Your decision might
depend upon how careful you want to be about the potential health problems
associated with aluminum. I would not use anything but stainless steel for
my own family. But I am extra cautious. We avoid nonstick coatings, too . .
. as well as plastic.
 Cherry Carter