[Homeroast] aluminum for roasting

decrisce.md at gmail.com decrisce.md at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:34:38 CDT 2010

I am certainly no chemist or metals expert, however still seems ok to me, given I have some aluminum pots which I used to use for roasting on direct gas stove fires, without any ill effect.

Makes sense though to fire it up once to burn off any glaze or covering that may be present.

Dean.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile