[Homeroast] Clever Coffee Dripper

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Mon Apr 12 10:34:11 CDT 2010

The generic "Epoxy" is actually polyester resin and a hardener.  There
are several solvents that will weld the crack safely and you can use
cyanoacrylate on it if you can not identify the base material to get the
solvent.  The polyester or actual epoxy will not stay in place.  If this
happens to be a clear hard plastic I would guess its acrylic and that
can be bonded by either the acrillic weld solvent or thin cyanoacrylate.