[Homeroast] aluminum for roasting

john drake.john at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 12 10:21:37 CDT 2010

you know, i think i'm just paranoid about certain metals or alloys giving
off harmful vapors when heated, galvanized metal for instance.

you make a good point about typical composition of pots and pans, which is
why i turned to the cookie sheet as a possible safe choice.  i just want to
make sure since they're not usually intended for such high heat
applications.

-john