[Homeroast] aluminum for roasting

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:46:07 CDT 2010

Safe? What does that mean John.
I don't like AI. I don't like it for much at all. Pretty good for conducting
heat and electricity. Cooking anything? I personally would not use it. Too
many other choices out there for me. Just my personal couple of pennies.

PS.I would roast green coffee over a camp fire in a cast iron skillet before
I would use Al for anything. In fact I have done it.
Joe