[Homeroast] aluminum for roasting

decrisce.md at gmail.com decrisce.md at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 09:39:50 CDT 2010

Why wouldn't it be safe John. The only issue I could see is whether or not the sheet is thick enough to hold the heat. Keep in mind that many commercial pots and pans are significantly made of aluminum (with a copper base, as aluminum is not th best heat conductor).

Dean.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile