[Homeroast] Profiles for the Behmor

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Mon Apr 12 02:04:30 CDT 2010

At 07:29 PM 4/10/2010, you wrote:
>I think your understanding is incorrect, if I understand what you wrote.
>There was a detailed thread on the CoffeeGeek forum about this.  My current
>understanding is that the + and - buttons only affect the length of the 3rd
>leg, regardless if they're pushed before or after the roast is started.
>
>Chris or Ira - is my understanding correct?  I recall that you were involved
>to some extent on that CG thread.

Effectively the + and - buttons only let you change the length of the
roast, they have no effect on the timing of the transition points of
the profiles, those are purely defined by the weight and letter
buttons.  As far as I can tell, the - button should never be used,
and the + button is only needed if the roast is about to end to
early, other than that, just press Cool when it's time to stop.

Ira