[Homeroast] Clever Coffee Dripper

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 01:12:41 CDT 2010

My PID controller maintains the current settings unless I set a new
password, but there's no library to maintain alternates. [Versatile
Temperature Controls mod N2006P and my slob SSR.]

For the price, ($30) get two more, leave them connected and tuned.  You'll
figure out more projects!  I could figure out a good temperature sensing
point in E 61 convection circuits, but why drop $2 Large on a coffee pot I'm
just going to modify and boost heater power anyway?

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!

Got Grinder?