[Homeroast] Profiles for the Behmor

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 12:12:31 CDT 2010

Robert:

Here is what Joe Behm stated about this topic after discussing it with his
engineers in China:

I have just returned from Asia along with Central America and while in Asia
I witnessed testing,  conferred with engineers, and have indeed confirmed
the only way to adjust the full profiles, prior to start, is to press either
A, B. C or D. In both the prestart or post start mode,  +/- will NOT alter
anything except the final leg.

The relevant post is available at this link:

http://coffeegeek.com/forums/coffee/homeroast/456116?LastView=1271005694&Page=20

I think the manual was incorrect as originally written..

Greg