[Homeroast] Clever Coffee Dripper

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Sat Apr 10 22:18:00 CDT 2010

Hi John - It might be a little coffee or other bit of something stuck
in the stopper, or a defect we need to replace. I have had a couple
brews where I had some leaking, and it was always a bit of coffee
ground. But if yours never worked it sounds like a defect of some
kind. Take a look, and let us know. We have had very few defects, but
I think there have been a couple instances where the stopper gets
hung up just a little bit, but enough to leak - we'll replace that...
Tom

>I was assured that the CCD is Idiot-proof.  Unfortunately, I have
>disproven this claim:  no matter how carefully I pour the 205 degree
>water, the CCD leaks onto my countertop.  Do I need a new CCD, or a
>new head?  Advice, pls.
>--
>Contra muros, mater rubicolla

-Tom