[Homeroast] Profiles for the Behmor

Greg Hollrigel ghollrigel at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 21:29:15 CDT 2010

Robert:

I think your understanding is incorrect, if I understand what you wrote.
There was a detailed thread on the CoffeeGeek forum about this.  My current
understanding is that the + and - buttons only affect the length of the 3rd
leg, regardless if they're pushed before or after the roast is started.

Chris or Ira - is my understanding correct?  I recall that you were involved
to some extent on that CG thread.

So that's what I've been following since I read the CG thread.

Greg