[Homeroast] Reality Check

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:01:38 CDT 2010

Yeah, the expiration date got me at first - but what the heck, it's probably
so full of chemicals, and so lacking in real coffee, that it may last
forever.

Sort of like margarine... bugs won't eat that stuff.

Thanks, Chris, for giving us a bit of entertainment. ;-) I need some on a
rainy day like today. (I think MA is a rain magnet... still think I need to
build that ark.)

Lynne