[Homeroast] Reality Check

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Fri Apr 9 15:34:17 CDT 2010

Was going to say keep it for new grinder burr seasoning but it's instant!

FYI, "Premium" Grade. Oh boy, the grade BELOW Specialty Grade:)

Slave to the Bean Kona Konnaisseur miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

Pacific Northwest Gathering VII
http://www.norwestcoffee.com/PNWGVII.htm