[Homeroast] Iphone app for determining inaudible crack sounds

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 14:56:38 CDT 2010

I found the thread, here is the info:

 ... got an application for my iPhone called "Spectrogram" which visually
displays sounds.  First and second crack sounds are distinct and easily
detected on the screen.  The last time I over roasted, I simply forgot to
put Spectogram running on the iPhone by the roaster.

I think the thread was called Hearing cracks, aka. I did it, started by
Pecan Jim.  It said, further down in the thread, by Samuel Goldberger, that
it's a $4.95 app.

-Bonnie P.