[Homeroast] Profiles for the Behmor

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 18:26:53 CDT 2010

hey mary,

you will do fine as you move along, there are things to remember that many
times you may not think about...
how much power is coming into the receptacle where you are using your
behmor?

are you in a house o apartment? that can change your power at different
times during the day.

please try to remember that there is NO RIGHT WAY!!!

there are some Behmor profiles here on Sweet Maria's also at
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/news.php and several other places.

May I suggest the you forget profiles for the time being. Take 4/5 or 6
ounces of beans and just let the machine roast them for you.
I think once you see, smell and hear what happens you will understand the
idea of profiling.

Frankly with all of the machines I have had I "self profile" see um, smell
um and dump um!!

enjoy your Behmor, great machine.

ginny

please feel free to email me off list with any other questions?

how long have you been roasting. where do you roast?