[Homeroast] Profiles for the Behmor

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:42:35 CDT 2010

Chris did an excellent job of layout all the details. I couldn't have done
as well. One of the joys I have had with my Behmor is experimenting with all
the different profiles.

I use my Behmor in the kitchen and remove the smoke detector when I roast my
coffee. I also don't turn the hood fan on until I hear first crack. This way
I never miss it.

John H.