[Homeroast] Ripple Effect of Your Cup of Coffee at UMCP

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:51:20 CDT 2010

Kevin:

thanks for posting this event. must say I think it is a bunch of BS.

   - *Dennis Macray*, Director, Ethical Sourcing, Starbucks
   - *Cristina Manfre*, Gender and Development Consultant
   - *Martin Mayorga*, Founder and President, Mayorga Coffee Roasters
   - *Margaret Swallow*, Founder, International Women’s Coffee Alliance
   - *Laura Tilghman*, Communications Director, Sustainable Harvest Coffee
   Importers
   - *Justin Ward*, Vice President, Center for Environmental Leadership in
   Business, Conservation International

This event is part of Earth
MONTH<http://www.sustainability.umd.edu/content/events/Earth_Month_2010.php>at
Maryland, a campus calendar showcasing sustainability in action.,<<

perhaps they will have a podcast or some other way for us to hear/view their
event. I would love to know more about these entities

who care about real coffee workers.

ginny