[Homeroast] Ripple Effect of Your Cup of Coffee at UMCP
pchforever at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 21:51:20 CDT 2010
thanks for posting this event. must say I think it is a bunch of BS.
- *Dennis Macray*, Director, Ethical Sourcing, Starbucks
- *Cristina Manfre*, Gender and Development Consultant
- *Martin Mayorga*, Founder and President, Mayorga Coffee Roasters
- *Margaret Swallow*, Founder, International Women’s Coffee Alliance
- *Laura Tilghman*, Communications Director, Sustainable Harvest Coffee
- *Justin Ward*, Vice President, Center for Environmental Leadership in
Business, Conservation International
This event is part of Earth
Maryland, a campus calendar showcasing sustainability in action.,<<
perhaps they will have a podcast or some other way for us to hear/view their
event. I would love to know more about these entities
who care about real coffee workers.
On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 8:05 AM, Kevin Lauer <kevinlauer26 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> I've been lurking for a couple years and have picked up some great tips for
> the first steps on my coffee trail- many thanks to all homeroasters and to
> Sweet Maria's especially!
> I wanted to let homeroasters in the Washington DC area know about a
> University of Maryland College Park forum this Thursday evening- Beyond the
> Latte: The Ripple Effect of Your Cup of Coffee.
> This isn't a plug for the business school- I'm going to check it out and
> thought others might be interested as well- Thanks Again! Kevin Lauer
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast at host.sweetmariascoffee.com
> Homeroast community pictures -upload yours!) :
More information about the Homeroast