[Homeroast] RK Drum grill suggestions?

The Boss bossman001 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:11:27 CDT 2010

I was about to go into some ideas on building a drum/gill setup, but I see
its a ready-to-buy setup!

I didnt know these existed a couple of years ago when I built mine..  Either
way, I would have looked it over & then built my own anyhow, just for
something to do.
I did the whole grill, stainless steel canister, etc for less than $100, but
its manualy operated & I only do about 1 lb at a time.

Duke

I have been using a Gene Cafe for quite a few years now, but finally decided