[Homeroast] A cat after my own heart

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:45:08 CDT 2010

Caffeine is VERy toxic to cats...or so I have been told, none of mine have
every offered to drink any coffee or coffee drinks. And that is very unusual
too. Cauce they usually wanna at least try anything they see a human
consume.
Jim

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 1:57 PM, David Martin <davidhmartin at gmail.com> wrote:

> That's a cat who really likes milk. Every cat I've ever known recoils
> in disgust when offered coffee. :-)
>
> On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Phil Palmintere
> <phil.palmintere at gmail.com> wrote:
> > This morning I made my wife a tall Latte... she set it on the kitchen
> > table... a moment later she calls out "oh, no!" and I come back to see
> our
> > cat on the table, hovering over her Latte & lapping it up.
> >
> > Now that's a cat with good taste.  :)

"Idiots are so much fun! Thats why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.