[Homeroast] Hybrid vac pots--blowing off steam

Kris McN krismcn at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:55:36 CDT 2010

Careful, Samuel.  We're very protective of our crusty old dudes on this
list, curmudgeonly and otherwise.  Ray-O's posts, while often cryptic to the
point of nonsensical, sometimes have the added benefit of launching a thread
wherein his "mistakes" are corrected and many of us learn a little
something.  Much like this one, but with less snark.

Best,

Kris McN