[Homeroast] Ripple Effect of Your Cup of Coffee at UMCP

Kevin Lauer kevinlauer26 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 10:05:23 CDT 2010

Hello-
I've been lurking for a couple years and have picked up some great tips for the first steps on my coffee trail- many thanks to all homeroasters and to Sweet Maria's especially!

I wanted to let homeroasters in the Washington DC area know about a University of Maryland College Park forum this Thursday evening- Beyond the Latte: The Ripple Effect of Your Cup of Coffee.

http://www.rhsmith.umd.edu/svc/coffee/

This isn't a plug for the business school- I'm going to check it out and thought others might be interested as well- Thanks Again!  Kevin Lauer