[Homeroast] RK Drum grill suggestions?

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 14:51:04 CDT 2010

Thanks for writing this, Sandy.

I know what you mean. A close friend of mine entered the hospital for the
second time last month (he's been transferred to a rehab center). He has
multiple health problems, in horrid pain - and leukemia.

I've basically been in shock last month. Very sad...

Happy Easter, and best wishes for this Passover...