[Homeroast] Cory warmer/server

slinkster slinkster at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 13:33:41 CDT 2010

I found one of these at thrift yesterday.  The pot is labelled Cory DAL,
and is the wide-necked model.  Do we know if it originally come with a
brewing bowl?  It's pretty nifty either way.  Mine even has the corks
and the glass votive holder as shown in the photo I found.  I paid a
heck of a lot less for mine than this seller wants, too.

http://s.ecrater.com/stores/12855/49ca87b103541_12855b.jpg

In my cup: "house blend", which is a polite way of saying I had to
scrape loose beans out of my storage drawers to make a roast.  I'm
expecting a box from SM on Tuesday, hopefully my stock of roasted beans
will last that long!