[Homeroast] RK Drum grill suggestions?

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 11:09:19 CDT 2010

Do have your drum yet? Take the drum and size it up to the burners.
In my opinion one long burner the same length as the drum will work
best. If you have another burner it just helps keep the chamber hot
while the main burner puts the heat directly to drum and beans.
I have an old Santa fe with generic double long burners and the drum
is almost but not quite perfectly lined up with one burner.

On Sunday, April 4, 2010, Steve Mamayek <drakkor at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> I have been using a Gene Cafe for quite a few years now, but finally decided to get myself an RK Drum towards the end of last year. I have been looking online the past few days at Lowes, Home Depot, etc for a grill, but wanted to know if anyone has had any good/bad luck with the current crop of grills out there? Thanks!
>
> -Steve-

-Kevin
/* Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and
beat you with experience. */
GoogleVoice 281-557-6229