[Homeroast] RK Drum grill suggestions?

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 11:01:28 CDT 2010

Steve,

I know you are asking about info on currently-available grills. Hope
you get some helpful info.

If you want to, you can go to the list archives

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/

and search for

ron kyle grills

Ron suggested some grills that may not be available any more, but he
also mentioned the specs for the grills he recommended for use with RK
drums. If you don't get responses regarding currently-available gas
grills, the specs may be helpful.

Brian