[Homeroast] Good Friday Cup

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Fri Apr 2 14:53:33 CDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 07:56:45AM -0400, NANNERNLP at aol.com wrote:
> What is in everyone else's cup this morning?

This morning I broke my own rule and brewed some of yesterday's Villa
Sarchi Solis.  It was quite good, but I really should have left it rest
a little longer to take the edge off the brightness.  Of course if I
hadn't decided to try preheating the Nesco it might not have come out
of the roaster quite so in need of brightness taming (despite being
just into second crack)...  Right, hands off the Nyeri Tambaya until
tomorrow.  Got it.

Just finished a cup of the Tomas Ovalle Peruvian (roasted last
Saturday).  Someday I may find out how long this stuff keeps, but not
this time since that was the last full brew of it in the jar.  Today
the chocolate was more in the background, but also showed up from first
sip (too hot to slurp) to last.

--
We found that we were making mistakes due to the complexity.  Then we
wrote scripts to write the configs for us, and using these scripts, we