[Homeroast] Good Friday Cup

Andy Thomas adt0611 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 2 14:26:14 CDT 2010

Sumatra Lintong Dolok Sanggul, roasted 30 minutes ago and brewed a single mug with Melitta #2. Surprisingly good for no rest -- fragrant woodsmoke, like maybe sandalwood, slightly sweet. As the roast got underway, I noticed my temp reading was way off, and by the time I finished fiddling with the TC, we were rapidly approaching first crack with only 3.5 minutes on the clock. Tried to compensate, but, well, sometimes things get out of control around here. What can I say? End of roast came way too fast for my liking, but as I say, the cup is pretty good, anyway! Good Friday indeed!