[Homeroast] Good Friday Cup

Peter Louton peter at midwestbicycleworks.com
Fri Apr 2 09:05:25 CDT 2010

Good Friday to all,

I haven't a cup yet, but have roasted some Kenyi Neyi this morning.  Last night I did pull a few shots of Dolce Vita that I had roasted in the Behmor that turned out really nice.  I got to enjoy sipping my espresso sitting outside in the moonlight.  Was a very nice cup to enjoy.

Peter

-- Sent from my Palm Prē