[Homeroast] Good Friday Cup

David Rossell drossell at NorwoodSchool.org
Fri Apr 2 07:22:55 CDT 2010

Drinking a big French press pot of Decaf Kenya Nyeri.  First time I roasted this bean, I got a fantastic gingerbread flavor out of it.  I haven't managed to duplicate that, but this City roast is sweet with just a touch of citrus.  Nice.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com [mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On Behalf Of NANNERNLP at aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 7:57 AM
To: homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
Subject: [Homeroast] Good Friday Cup

I have never tried any aged coffee before and was curious enough to order 1
lb on my last sweet marias order. Roasted it March 25th so I thought I
could dip my toe in the water this morning, and try it.  I used 2 scoops aged &
3 scoops yemen(I know I am a chicken). It is a delicious cup, I am not good
at all describing flavors, but tastes a little of leafy tea, and is sweet.
Tomorrow I will be brave and brew only aged & see how I like it. What is in
everyone else's cup this morning?