[Homeroast] Good Friday Cup

NANNERNLP at aol.com NANNERNLP at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 06:56:45 CDT 2010

I have never tried any aged coffee before and was curious enough to order 1
lb on my last sweet marias order. Roasted it March 25th so I thought I
could dip my toe in the water this morning, and try it.  I used 2 scoops aged &
3 scoops yemen(I know I am a chicken). It is a delicious cup, I am not good
at all describing flavors, but tastes a little of leafy tea, and is sweet.
Tomorrow I will be brave and brew only aged & see how I like it. What is in
everyone else's cup this morning?