[Homeroast] Respect the coffee

Thu Dec 31 19:44:45 CST 2009

Whenever I visit less coffee-obsessed friends, the first thing I do in the
morning is clean their grinder....  All sorts of nasties in there!

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 3:42 PM, A list to discuss home coffee roasting.
There are rules for this list, available at
http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html <