[Homeroast] Measured weight of whole beans to roast in Yama VP 8 cup

Thu Dec 31 19:34:42 CST 2009

Yes I am very curious myself. Today I tried more coffee as an experiment and
sure enough the brew was bitter.

On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 2:13 PM, A list to discuss home coffee roasting.
There are rules for this list, available at
http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html <