[Homeroast] Respect the coffee

Thu Dec 31 16:59:00 CST 2009

I've been at my folks this week taking a break from coffee obsessions
and spending quality time with the family.

All the coffee my dad makes has been tasting the same, vanilla
flavoring. After watching videos on Home Barista about PTs Coffee
Gombei Coffee Program, I decided I was disrespecting the coffee
producers and cleaned out the grinder today. The chute was
seventy-five percent occluded with old coffee, very surprising.

Now I'm looking forward to some Guat DP Oriente tonight.

-Chris
(Yakster at gmail.com)