[Homeroast] New list weird behavior

Thu Dec 31 16:15:32 CST 2009

The actual sender (From line in header) has been stripped out of the
entire header.  If this is your e-mail then it is burred in the routing
information in the header: ghollrigel at gmail.com   Whatever the reason
for this change was it seems counterproductive.

Rich

A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this list,