[Homeroast] New list weird behavior

Thu Dec 31 15:42:40 CST 2009

I too noticed this today.

This eliminates the option of replies to members off-list unless you
know their email or it's in their sig, something I occasionally do.

I prefer to see the emails myself, makes it feel like a community.

-Chris
(Yakster at gmail com)

On 12/31/09, A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules
for this list, available at
http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html