[Homeroast] New list weird behavior

Thu Dec 31 15:29:12 CST 2009

Same for me.  Although I sometimes experience the problems others report, it
usually doesn't bother me enough to say anything.  But, I do miss seeing who
is the author of the email in the From field.  I wish it would go back.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
[mailto:homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com] On Behalf Of A list
to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this list, available at
http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 1:14 PM
To: A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for
Subject: Re: [Homeroast] New list weird behavior

Same here, Mike.  I started getting list email in that format at about noon
yesterday.  I wrote to SM's a couple days ago about my list troubles.  Maria
said she'd have someone look into it.  I'm guessing she did and this is
either the fix, or a byproduct of it.

Bob (aka PeatMonster)

ascoffee.com