[Homeroast] IMPORTANT, Regarding this list

Wed Dec 30 16:25:00 CST 2009

Here are the errors I continue to receive:

    Homeroast at host.sweetmariascoffee.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient
domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further
information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server
returned was: 550 550-You do not have sufficient privileges to send mail to
this address.  Please
550 authenticate and try again. (state 14).

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 1:54 PM, A list to discuss home coffee roasting.
There are rules for this list, available at
http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html <